Phase 1 – “3-RM Snatch & Burpees”
Competitors will have 10 minutes to find their 3-RM Snatch (either power or full is fine). All 3 consecutive lifts must be completed in 40 seconds or less.
– The first 3 minutes of Phase 1 can be used only to load the barbell and warm-up.
– The remaining 7 minutes of Phase 1 can be used to score as many points as possible.
– Points will be given for amount (in lbs.) of 3-RM Snatch achieved, and one point will be given for every Burpee performed during the 7 minutes.
*** Competitors will rest exactly 3 minutes before beginning Phase 2 of the Challenge.
Phase 2 – “Ten Minute Capacity Test”
Perform the following movements, in order, for max reps (or calories), resting exactly 60 seconds between each station:
– 4 Minute Row (for Calories)
– 3 Minutes of Pull-Ups
– 2 Minutes of Bodyweight Back Squat (3/4 BWT for females)
– 1 Minute of 135/95 lb. Push Press or Jerk